This job might no longer be available.
Senior Backend Service Engineer
7 months ago
Senior Software Engineer
PUBG MadGlory is seeking a Senior Level Software Engineer who will be full-time in our Saratoga Springs, New York location. The ideal candidate should be a motivated individual who can personally take a project from the design and planning phase and see it through launch. You should have strong experience working with and deploying highly scalable microservices. Sound just like you? Sweet… keep reading.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, solution-oriented professionals, who are decisive and aren’t afraid to experiment. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games, and gaming. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who question the status quo.
That's where you come in.
- Building and shipping highly scalable web services used by millions of players worldwide
- Be able to take new products and features from the design phase to production
- Experience working with, profiling, and debugging micro-services and RPC calls (GRPC, Thrift, etc...)
- A working knowledge of Docker
- Experience deploying apps to AWS, and knowledge of how to take advantage of various AWS services (SQS, S3, Elasticache)
- Experience with automated testing
- Experience with NoSQL databases like DynamoDB, Cassandra, Redis, etc...
- Strong experience with multi-threaded statically typed languages (C# or GO experience preferred)
- Strong Linux experience, and familiarity with the command line
- Must have very strong communication skills, as we work with different teams all over the globe
- Must commute, or be willing to relocate to, Saratoga Springs, NY
- Must be able to legally work in the United States
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with loadtesting frameworks
- Love experimenting with new frameworks, and technologies
- Proven ability to get things done while managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Passionate gamer
- Active member of the PUBG community
- Competitive compensation
- 100% individual and family coverage of medical, dental, vision insurance
- Competitive amount of Paid Time Off for all employees
- 401K match, covered life insurance
- Video Game Budget of $300/year
- Tasty catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Lots of PUBG Swag including Loot Box drops, free PUBG play on Steam & monthly PUBG company rumbles
- Team outings and events throughout the year
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter.
Please note applicants must be eligible to work in the United States. This position is not eligible for sponsorship. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
PUBG Corp. is the developer and publisher of the blockbuster battle royale video game, PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG). Since its release, PUBG has received worldwide acclaim, selling tens of millions of copies and winning multiple game awards worldwide. Headquartered in Korea, PUBG Corp. has six operational offices globally across North America, Europe, and Asia.