Senior Software Engineer
6 days ago
Do you want to be part of a leading international technical service provider to the global #Gaming Industry with studios in Asia, Europe, North and South America?
We are currently in the process of expanding and are looking for professional, experienced candidates to become members of our growing global team.
- Designs, develops, writes, tests and implements systems and game code.
- Works with designers, artists and other personnel involved in the development process as required to create the highest possible quality product.
- Helps to develop technical design specifications and is able to implement them.
- Tests and refines gameplay features throughout the development cycle of the project.
- Profile and optimize code and systems to remove bottlenecks.
- Estimates own tasks and delivers high quality code to that schedule.
- Maintain visibility of progress and tasks list to the production team.
- Mentors code team, passing on experience and expertise, and leads by example.
- Performs code reviews with the team to ensure code quality.
- Assist in engineering related recruitment and engineers evaluation.
- 6+ years of professional game development experience in mobile and/or console.
- 3+ years of development experience with a commercial engine .
- Experience in gameplay, UI, rendering, backend and optimization a plus.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, team player with a positive and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Well-organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent collaborative and communication skills.
- Experienced and skilled at working across geographically distributed locations.
- Passion for games and new technologies.