Senior Software Engineer
7 days ago
C++ Software Engineer
Frostbite is EA’s state-of-the-art multi-platform game development engine. Our global team empowers game creators to shape the future of gaming by developing creative engine features and outstanding tools. We are honored to have thousands of game developers all over the world using Frostbite to create some of the most amazing games and player experiences in the industry.
We are looking for a permanent full-time C++ Software Engineer to join the team in Melbourne! You will be a part of a team that has a passion for pushing technology and supporting teams while having fun. We are looking for someone who can quickly familiarize themselves with multiple technologies and works well with others. You will report to the Senior Manager of Engineering.
- Develop high-quality tools and runtime technologies
- Follow Agile methodologies as defined by the team
- Follow engineering best practices as defined by the team
- Communicate with team members and those on other teams to ensure speedy resolution of issues
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Minimum 5 years of software development experience required
- Highly Proficient in C++
- C#/WPF experience is a bonus
- Experience in the gaming industry, including rendering, graphics programming, experience with tools
- Software development experience with tools
- Low-level code optimization experience a plus
- Experience developing on Agile teams
- A background in high-quality deliverables and sustainable development practices including automated tests
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field or equivalent experience