Senior Software Engineer
22 days ago
Job Title:Senior Software Engineer
• Participates in the development of mobile game projects based on Activision's self-developed engine and be responsible for tasks related to mobile platform features development, optimization, debugging and deployment.
• A professional individual contributor that writes and debugs code. Has in depth expertise.
• Provides technical solutions and delivers clear, tested and efficient code for various elements of the game.
• Anticipates, identifies and articulates problem areas and develops preventative solutions.
• Has a clear vision of how products should function and the ability to lead peers to share this vision.
• Supports content creators in their work.
• Mentors less experienced members of the team.
• Solves complex problems in resourceful and effective ways.
• Spearheaded design and implementation of several architectural systems.
• Demonstrated proficiency in C/C++.
• Familiarity with Objective C/Swift, iOS SDK, XCode.
• Familiarity with Android API, NDK, Android Studio.
• Experience in implementing end-to-end features using native approaches.
• Strong 3D math background.
• Thorough understanding of common data structures and algorithmic solutions.
• Expert in several of the following areas: graphics and animation techniques, interface design practices, effects, test engineer, AI, online, physics, rendering, vehicle, portability, extensibility, and testability.
• Thorough knowledge of software design practices including modular architecture, event-driven architecture, software design patterns and object-oriented design.
• Ability to work with internal and externally developed code.
• Ability to write clean, readable, portable, reliable, and optimized code.
• A strong passion for PC/Mobile games.
• >=5 years of development experience in the game industry.
• Strong problem solving and trouble-shooting skills.
• Imagines, envisions, and devises new approaches, concepts, models, designs and processes.
• Leadership and mentoring skills.
• Communicates effectively with the development team.
• Good English verbal and written communication skills.
• Continuous learner.
• Ability to adapt to change.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.