Senior Software Engineer, Windows / C++
7 days ago
We are looking for a talented and passionate Senior Software Engineer to join a new and exciting team tasked with building consequential discovery and creative products, destinations, and services for the world’s gamers. You will be building and supporting innovative and critical native (C++/C) gaming desktop experiences like audio/video processing, game capture, and more!
What you’ll be doing
- Work with architects and engineers to design solutions for clients on multiple platforms.
- Implement and document solutions which will be used by the entire team.
- Help improve the performance and stability of the client applications.
- Find solutions both within and outside of Unity’s core product.
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in technology and look for new solutions to existing problems.
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced C/C++ skills
- Passion to learn and grow
- Ability to quickly adapt to new technologies and tasks
You might also have
- Experience working with C# / Unity
- Experience working with audio/video APIs
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.