Senior Software Engineer - UFC
4 days ago
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connecting millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. The EA SPORTS UFC franchise offers the thrilling spectacle and entertainment of MMA for over 20 million players across the globe, delivering fluid and responsive mixed martial arts through cutting-edge gameplay technology.
Located in Vancouver, British Columbia, the EA SPORTS UFC team is on a mission to become the world's greatest fighting game. If you're passionate about building immersive digital entertainment, this is the role of a lifetime.
The UFC team is looking for a Gameplay Animation Engineer to help drive the innovation and excellence that define the UFC product. The candidate must be highly motivated, eager to learn and have a passion for the sport.
The role will involve working with proprietary animation technology to help drive animation and gameplay features. The successful candidate will need excellent leadership skills, as well as the ability to develop elegant solutions to complicated animation challenges.
• Design and develop animation and gameplay features.
• Contribute to industry leading innovation in the animation domain.
• Leverage industry experience to create unique and captivating gameplay experiences.
What a Gameplay Animation Engineer needs to have:
• 2+ years of industry experience in animation.
• 2+ years of C/C++ Experience (preferably in the games industry).
• Industry experience shipping titles on XBOX 360, XBOX One, PS3 or PS4.
• Passion for the sport
• Deep understanding of animation techniques and approaches.
• Solid foundation in animation related mathematics.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to adapt to a fast paced, cyclical software development cycle.