Senior Software Engineer- Test Automation
10 days ago
Job Posting TitleSenior Software Engineer- Test Automation
SummaryThe Senior Software Engineer, Test Automation is a leader in our Gaming Platform Development organization charged with the planning, design, simulation, development, and automation of testing of new and existing / enhanced platform software. In this role, your expertise in software engineering will be used to research, design, simulate and develop complex automated tests supporting the software quality needs of our Gaming Platform Development team.
What You'll Do
- Own the design and development of all aspects of automated testing including the creation, execution and maintenance of automated scripts
- Collaborate with development teams, leaders and stakeholders to develop a SME understanding of the platform functionality and design test strategies that assure the quality of our Gaming Platform
- Lead the transformation of testing into a continuous and efficient end-to-end quality engineering function using quality processes, tools, and methodologies significantly improving control, accuracy and integrity
- Foster the evolution of more predictive and intelligent testing approaches based on automation and innovative testing products and solutions
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor's degree Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- 8+ year's related experience including extensive experience in scripting/programming, testing and debugging thick-client systems
- 2+ years of professional experience building and managing SDETs
- Exceptional proficiency in Python including experience developing and enhancing test automation frameworks in Pytest
- Significant prior experience in a thick-client testing or development team including expertise in:
- C#, MVVM, WPF/WCF, Windows
- C++, Linux, Bash
- Familiar with Test Case Management software (ie. TestRail) and test CI/CD in Jenkins
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.