Senior Software Engineer, Quality
Singapore, Central, Singapore
11 days ago
Our 2D Engineering team in Singapore is searching for a Senior Software Engineer in Quality to work with our 2D Technologies team. You will be joining a highly motivated and talented team that works with internal Unity teams and our customers around the world. You will work with our 2D team on the test infrastructure, automation, functionality, stability, and usability of Unity as a primary tool. This role will be key in helping us with the production of new and groundbreaking features in the core engine.
You are either an aspiring developer with game development experience, with a keen eye for detail and willing to learn the craft of Quality, or you are an experienced engineer working on automation and testing infrastructure related software.
In this position, you will report to our QA Lead in Vilnius, Lithuania.
- Provide feedback about the state of the product to support the development of new features and inform future development decisions
- Provide feedback on the usability of the 2D pipeline of new features by working closely with developers to provide early feedback to new features and functionality
- Develop and maintain the Test Infrastructure for your designated areas of the product
- Communicate with users on our community forum, providing assistance and advice
- Collaborate with other developers and testers in an agile environment
- Experience working with C#
- Experience in building Test Infrastructure
- Experience writing Automated tests
- You are proactive with a positive attitude to solve problems backed up with a high level of personal motivation
- A detail-oriented approach to problem solving
- Experience in game development
- Experience with Python, JS and other scripting languages
- Experience with Unity engine
- Experience as a QA Engineer
- Experience with platforms (mobile, consoles)
- Experience with graphics or modelling software
- Programming experience with another scripting languages
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.