Senior Software Engineer, QA (Lead)
19 days ago
We are looking for a versatile and passionate Senior QA Engineer to join a new and exciting team tasked with building consequential discovery and creative products, destinations, and services for the world’s gamers. You will own the QA process for our Windows and mobile application, ensuring every release meets user expectations and creating an environment where developers can achieve that quality bar.
What you’ll be doing
- Ensure our Windows, iOS, and Android consumer app updates are shipped on time with maximum quality and minimal bugs.
- Work closely with the development and community team to provide early feedback, test new features, and investigate user feedback from a technical perspective
- Work with Product Management and Developers to identify and validate requirements, risks and produce test plans.
What we’re looking for
- You are able to own the QA process and improve the overall release quality
- Strong experience with QA testing on desktop apps, including games
- Experience with backend testing
- Knowledge about JIRA and Confluence
You might also have
- Experience with the Unity
- Experience QA testing on mobile apps
- Experiences building automated test procedures
- Experience with audio/video
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.