Senior Software Engineer (Multiple Openings)
3 months ago
We are looking for Senior Software Engineers to join our team as we are working on a new form of multiplayer entertainment, revolutionizing the way we create, play, and share gameplay experiences.
- Analyze Product, Design, and Art teams’ needs and then design, test, and develop client-server gameplay code to implement those concepts, tools, and processes.
- Design client-server gameplay code in Unreal Engine and C++ environments for personal computers and plan how the pieces will work together on Azure or Google servers.
- Ensure that engine code continues to function normally through software maintenance and testing.
- Extend engine code as needed, and optimize CPU, GPU, and memory use.
- Document every aspect of this system as reference for future maintenance and upgrades.
- Collaborate with other computer specialists to create tools and pipelines to support the high-performance of user-generated content.
- Master’s degree in computer science or a related field and four years of game development and programming experience.
- Experience must include all of the following:
- Unreal Engine
- PC and console platforms
- Game networking concepts including peer to peer, client/ server, latency compensation, and the like.
Job Site: San Mateo, CA