Senior Software Engineer, Install Attribution
22 days ago
At Unity, we're creating a platform for game developers which allows them to build successful business's. An important part of this is monetization, which includes advertising. Our team provides the install attribution, which is required for any further targeting optimizations.
In the Install Attribution team, you will design and build high load services on modern technologies with everyday challenges of aligning with both business requirements from advertisers and modern privacy requirements for our end-point customers, who are always gamers.
Doing this you will be able to affect directly on game developers’ experience to allow them to run the most efficient ad campaigns possible.
What you’ll be doing
- Design and develop new features and services to provide the best possible solutions to our customers
- Work closely with product side to find solutions that could become the new standard for the whole advertising industry
- Ensure services scalability and reliability through effective design and implementation
- Working collaboratively with the team sharing knowledge and working together on solutions
What we’re looking for
- Prior software development experience using Golang
- Ability to clearly communicate your ideas and solutions and discuss them with the team and partners
- Experience in working with distributed systems and databases, e.g. Redis, Cassandra, BigTable, HBase
- Experience developing, deploying, and operating container-based services, especially with public cloud providers
You might also have
- Domain knowledge of online advertising
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.