Senior Software Engineer - Infrastructure (AMER)
4 days ago
Unity Remote Config is a suite of tools we use to empower developers to change application configurations remotely in real-time; increasing iteration speed and facilitating deployment and tuning of software. Our platform has been incorporated into thousands of live Unity projects to facilitate a wide range of configuration and analytics tooling. These tools help our developers create the best gaming experience imaginable.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to manage our infrastructure and dev-ops for a live service that reaches millions of end users. Our Unity developers deserve a reliable and efficient platform to configure their games, and you can have an huge impact designing and maintaining scalable systems we can use as a foundation for multiple initiatives across many parts of the Unity organization.
If you thrive on architecting resilient systems that developers enjoy working with, we’ve got a great job opportunity for you!
- Build high availability and resilient services and infrastructure - help write and manage Unity Runtime APIs that see 100M+ requests per minute
- Manage our Cloud Infrastructure as we scale and integrate with other Unity products
- Assist our Unity package pipeline to ship new features directly to Unity developers
- Develop common infrastructure tools to enable increased developer productivity
- Manage security and compliance risks for a variety of use-cases and environments
- Continuously improve your people management, engineering knowledge, leadership and collaboration skills with the a variety of internal Learning and Development courses
- Knowledge and understanding of the challenges that come with building distributed, highly available, and scalable, cloud based systems
- Comprehensive working knowledge of of Cloud Infrastructure: GCP, AWS, or similar
- Experienced working with Java, C# or similar
- Comfortable operating with a high level of autonomy and accountability
- Docker-based deployment systems
- Setting up and maintaining database clusters (Psql, MySql, Redis, etc)
- Managing Kubernetes at scale
- Terraform, Helm and/or Gitlab-CI
- Creating games or demos in the Unity editor
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.