Senior Software Engineer I (Unity)
5 days ago
Are you a talented gaming professional with legendary Unity 3D skills? Then MobilityWare has got a deal for you.
As our newest Senior Unity Software Engineer you’ll help our Competitive Card Games team take our titles to the next level, bringing joy to millions of gamers around the world. Working closely with your engineering teammates and our production and creative teams, you’ll update and grow our portfolio of hit single and multiplayer mobile card games.
Apply now and, if you play your cards right, you’ll be joining one of mobile gaming’s premier publishers of card and puzzle games.
- Responsibilities include delivering game systems, UI, UX related features, optimizing code, developing live support functionality
- Partner closely with production and design to implement user facing systems
- Work on multiple mobile platforms
- Work and collaborate with production, live ops, QA, and partners in ad monetization and platform departments
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6+ years of professional game development experience.
- Deep knowledge of object-oriented programming and experience in Unity, and C#
- Service oriented mindset towards teammates and users
- Live game development experience on mobile platforms
- Capable of writing clean, testable, debugged code
A Little Bit About Us:
MobilityWare is one of the leading mobile game publishers of card and puzzle games. With our headquarters in the heart of Orange County and a new studio in Utah, we’re dedicated to our mission of bringing joy to others one game at a time.
Ever since our flagship title Solitaire hit the Apple App Store on the day it opened in 2008, MobilityWare has been entertaining gamers around the world. With a product portfolio that includes beloved hits such as FreeCell, MONOPOLY Solitaire, Spades, Hearts, Mahjong, and Bubble Shooter Pop, our games have been downloaded over 400 MILLION times.
MobilityWare was recently named one of Built in LA’s Best Places to Work for the third year in a row and we’ve been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Orange County five times by the Orange County Business Journal and OC Register. While we’re proud to be the company behind some of mobile gaming’s most popular titles, our most important achievement is creating a work environment that encourages professional growth and prioritizes the wellness of all of our team members.
Do we have your attention yet? Here are just some of the perks of working with us:
- We offer medical (100% paid option), dental (100% paid), vision (100% paid), unlimited PTO/Vacation, life insurance (100% paid), and a 401K with competitive contribution.
- Annual, all-inclusive company trip for you and a guest. Previous destinations includeHawaii, a Mexican Riviera Cruise, and Las Vegas. In 2022 we went to Los Cabos!
- In the office we offer things like free lunch, free snacks, and free drinks.
- Casual workplace that includes a relaxed dress code, plus a newly remodeled office in the heart of Irvine.
- Growth, growth, growth - we are growing, and we would love for you to join us on the ride.
- Annual Game Jam to show off your creative chops!
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing compensation for this role. The range listed is just one component of MobilityWare’ s total compensation package for employees, which may also include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. Starting pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, certifications, location, business needs, or market demands. This range is based on a full-time position. This range may be modified in the future. The pay range annual base salary for this role is $120,000-$165,000.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.