Senior Software Engineer (Fullstack) - Industrial Toys
5 days ago
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together accomplished people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
Industrial Toys is a AAA mobile developer founded by Halo veteran Alex Seropian. Our mission is to make games that are Mobile To The Core! We are working to bring bleeding edge FPS gaming to your phone. If you’re interested in working with veteran mobile, console, and PC developers in creating new AAA experiences to reach billions of mobile players around the world we would like to hear from you!
- Oversee development of highload, massively scalable, highly available services
- Implement security best practices to keep user data secure and prevent cheating
- Work with designers, engineering, and production teams
- Apply server deployment and troubleshooting strategies that maximize uptime
- Write client implementation of server-driven features
- 5+ years of technical experience building large-scale web/game services
- Knowledge of Java 8 (Multi-threading, Non-blocking IO, CompletableFuture)
- Experience in design and implementation of gRPC and RESTful API
- Experience in Spring Framework (Beans configuration with annotations, Security, Spring Boot)
- Experience with NoSQL DBs (DynamoDB, MongoDB, AWS DocumentDB) and SQL (MySQL, Postgresql) and caches (Memcached or Redis)
- Experience in containers like Docker and deploying code to cloud platforms like AWS, Google or private cloud
- Understanding of stable change management practices in a live service environment
- Enjoy solving problems for complex systems
- Experience in C++ and UE4 game engine
- Build serverless applications(Lambda, Serverless, AWS Amplify)
- Experience in game related cloud services (AWS GameLift, Playfab, Nakama)
- You have built Front-end applications with React or AgularJS
- Infrastructure management with Terraform/CloudFormation/Puppet
- Experience in any of C#/Kotin/Go/Python
- Spacious 19,000 sqft 10th floor office with amazing views of the San Gabriel mountains, all of Pasadena, and Los Angeles (on a clear day)
- Weekly Happy Hours, donuts and bagels.
- Full kitchen with snacks, drinks, espresso machine and nitro cold brew
- A game room with classic multi-arcade machines, modern consoles, and PC gaming stations
- Foosball, Ping-pong table, and Cornhole game
- EV charging
- Motorized sit-stand desks
- Private wellness room
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
We realize it takes outstanding people to make excellent games, we offer great compensation packages and a culture that values creativity and individuality.
We love to celebrate our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match, of course, free video games and more...