Senior Software Engineer, Frontend
15 days ago
At the intersection of technology, science, business, and sports, Strivr offers an end-to-end, VR-based immersive learning platform that changes the way people around the world train, learn, and perform. With a mission to elevate performance through immersive experience, we are redefining an industry in real time and shaping the future of learning.
At Strivr, our engineering teams develop immersive experience software and a cloud-based software platform that powers the creation, management, and experience of immersive learning with a unique level of insights and predictive analytics. The platform is scalable, secure, and compliant which is critical to making our customers and users successful on our platform. The engineering team is distributed and supports a culture of remote work.
We capture and analyze device, usage, sentiment and assessment data, attention and engagement data based on spatial (gaze, hand) and voice data over tens of millions of in-headset immersive learning and training sessions. We are developing a streaming analytics platform that will allow us to process, join, aggregate, reform, and query data across these very large structured and unstructured datasets to produce immersive analytics with deep insights on learning sessions.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will have the independence, opportunity, and the end-to-end responsibility of building our immersive analytics platform and:
- Architect efficient and reusable frontend systems that drive web applications with consumer-like usability and experiences
- Collaborate with Product Management, Product Design, and User Experience to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Be a visible technical leader, creating best practices for web development and mentoring other developers
- 5+ years of work experience in developing web applications
- Experience with one of the major frontend frameworks like React, Angular, or Vue
- Experience with Typescript, Node.js, Postgres, and Druid
- Deep understanding of HTML/CSS, including concepts like layout, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility
- Working knowledge of browser APIs and optimizing frontend performance
- Experience with automation frameworks and testing tools