Senior, Software Engineer, Developer Tools - Graphics
13 days ago
Be a part of the team responsible for ensuring the efficiency, ease of use, reliability, and scalability of the development platform for Magic Leap. The primary focus of this role is to enable external developers using the SDK and Developer Tools to rapidly iterate while developing high quality applications and experiences on the Magic Leap device. Primary work will be in designing new features, implementing and collaborating with other team members on designs, and testing or supporting Magic Leap SDK and Developer Tools offering.
- Design and develop software features for GPU verification tools and APIs
- Lead product planning by determining feasibility, requirements, and by proposing solutions
- Write well-designed and testable code
- Troubleshoot and modify existing software to improve performance
- Support graphics software teams during development of platform
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Developer/ Application Designer or Programmer
- Experience with GPU APIs such as OpenGL, Vulkan, and Metal
- Experience with graphics device driver capturing and rendering
- Experience and knowledge of graphics rendering algorithms
- Experience with Debugging/ profiling/ optimizing applications
- Excellent C/ C++ programming skills
- Decent understanding of developer tools services and technologies
- BS/ MS in Computer Science or related field
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.