Senior Software Engineer, CXS Interactive Technology
6 days ago
Job Posting TitleSenior Software Engineer, CXS Interactive Technology
Summary• Working on end to end object-oriented design and development of application/product
• Designing, coding, debugging and maintenance of Java/J2EE
• Ability to analyze and resolve technical query in project execution
• Good verbal and written communication skills and coordinating with the team members in a face to face as well as virtual environment
• Providing ideas for improvements and betterment of the product
• Learn and understand applications and technical flows.
• Perform analysis and providing technical recommendations for internal bugs and field issues.
• Works with Software Architects, Product Managers, product developers, subject matter experts and others on assigned modules.
• Do analysis and estimation of tasks assigned with minimum deviation.
• Follow company and team guidelines while working on a problem or implementing feature.
• Take ownership of task assigned from analysis till the production ready state.
• Mentors and guide team members with technical skills.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
What you'll do
- 6-8 years of relevant hands-on experience in Java/J2EE development
- Experience in web development
- Strong knowledge of Core Java
- Strong knowledge of Spring development frameworks
- Should have experience with RESTful Services
- Working experience of No-SQL database like MongoDB
- Knowledge of any of the following DB: Oracle, SQL Server, DB2
- Working experience with Maven and Jenkins
- Working experience with Git/GitHub
- Must have JUnit and functional testing knowledge
- Experience in Agile/Scrum is a must
What we're looking for
Education – Minimum bachelor’s degree in engineering
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.