Senior Software Engineer C#
3 days ago
Job Posting TitleSenior Software Engineer C#
SummaryThe Platform Team is responsible for supporting diverse gaming machine configurations, communication protocols and markets, and presenting the
uniform base for game development. As a senior software engineer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing new features, as well as
maintaining existing ones. You will be contributing for the team's efforts in building solid basis for future growth, with a special emphasis on scalability,
testability and maintainability.
What you'll do
- Carry out technical assessments on requested features and identify scope of work/dependencies for development requirements.
- Improve the whole life cycle of services, from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
- Own major parts of the system, designing and delivering quality stable solutions.
- Build robust, scalable and testable software as a key member of the team.
- Ensure the quality of the design by following SOLID design principles, using established design patterns and productivity tools.
- Provide technical guidance and support for our stakeholders and other team members.
- Actively consult with the team members to reach the best possible outcomes for designs and implementation.
- Communicate clearly, concisely and articulately with team members and stake holders, and be respectful to those who disagree.
- Mentor team members.
- Extensive experience with C# and .net.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of commercial development experience in C# with an emphasis on delivering libraries and frameworks
- Software development experience with object-oriented design.
- Familiarity with SOLID design principles and design patterns is required.
- Have the ability to meet changing demands and to adapt to frequently changing priorities.
- Demonstrates an extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to articulate complex ideas to different audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to drive new initiatives and persuade others to support them.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.