Senior Software Engineer – C++, Game Tech Development (Graphics/Rendering)
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
1 month ago
Wargaming Sydney is seeking an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join our Graphics & Render team. We are looking for engineers who have good knowledge of low-level systems programming up to high-level rendering R&D for game development.
What will you do?
Your primary responsibility will be to work on our multiple in-house engines to deliver state of the art graphics features.
The Senior Software Engineer will report to the Lead Software Engineer
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge of modern graphics API and GPU graphics pipelines
- Keen interest in modern rendering techniques
- Several years of game engine C/C++ experience
- Excellent knowledge of C++
- Great problem-solving skills
- Strong performance analysis and optimisation skills
- Ability to work with existing development processes and codebase
- Ability to work and collaborate in a team
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related fields
- Experience with multiple platforms (Windows, PS4, Xbox One, OS X, iOS, Linux)
- Experience from multiple game engines
- Knowledge of content creation pipelines
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!