Senior Software Engineer - AI Platform
17 days ago
The EA Digital Platform (EADP) group provides central services that help game teams to tap into the power of the global EA ecosystem. Compatible across multiple platforms and devices, our platform empowers teams to foster deeper, more meaningful relationships with our players. The EADP is the foundation on which EA's games are built. By providing reusable capabilities that game teams can easily integrate into their games, we allow them to focus on making incredible games. These building blocks are made up of high-level service platforms including Cloud, Commerce, Data and AI, Gameplay Services, Identity and Social.
The challenge ahead
The EA Digital Platform Data & AI Group provides unified Artificial Intelligence (AI) resources across all franchises within Electronic Arts. Our group develops machine learning, AI, and data-driven solutions to game team problems, and common AI infrastructure for use in every facet of the company. From data modeling to agent building, we use a modern, cloud-based tech stack with excellent tools to provide solutions and platforms empowering the future of game development, marketing, sales, and player experience. We're looking for an experienced AI Engineer to help us create and expand AI Platform services to develop the AI applications that power our games.
Our AI Platform team is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer with experience in AI/Machine Learning domain to help AI scientists develop, train, deploy and scale models to enhance the experience of the global audience of EA games. You will report to a Senior Manager of AI Software Engineering.
- You will take full ownership of delivery of complex AI/ML applications, from business objective to problem definition to final delivery.
- You will build new services to deploy and run developed models into production.
- You will research and develop new AI applications, specifically related fraud detection, game integrity, and player behavior analysis
- Develop algorithms and extract insights from EA's rich store of data to empower intelligent agents within the EA ecosystem.
- Work with the core development teams to deploy AI applications as part of production systems.
- MS in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- 4+ years of work experience in ML engineering.
- Solid programming skills in Python, Java, C++ or similar.
- Knowledge and familiarity with the Machine Learning engineering tools.
- You understand and apply best practices in Machine Learning.
- Experience with large-scale distributed systems (Apache Hadoop, Spark, or similar).
- Team leadership and mentoring experience.
- Can work with partners and develop productive relationships.
- Can explain concepts to a variety of audiences in multiple formats.
Nice to have
- Experience with PyTorch, Tensorflow, or other deep learning frameworks.
- Experience developing novel AI algorithms, and journal and conference publications.
- MS in AI/ML or PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline with ML/AI emphasis.
- Contributions to open source.
#LI-NS1 #AI #ML #MachineLearning #Software #Engineer #Platform #Development