Senior Software Engineer, 3D Engine
Culver City, CA, Plantation, FL (HQ), Sunnyvale, CA, Tel Aviv, Israel, Toronto, ON, Zurich, Switzerland
3 months ago
Magic Leap is an eclectic group of visionaries, rocket scientists, wizards, and gurus from the fields of film, robotics, visualization, software, computing, and user experience. We are growing quickly, and this is the time to get on board and play a role in shaping the way people will be interacting with the world tomorrow.
Magic Leap is looking to expand its Lumin Runtime team, we are looking for an exceptionally talented senior programmers who are ready for a challenge to help in the production of their proprietary Spatial computing application framework.
- Exceptional ability to write clean, fast, reliable and highly scalable software
- Excellent C++ coding abilities, with strong system fundamentals
- Experience designing, coding, integrating, and debugging C++ software such as in an environment that develops a complex multithreaded product
- Experience in Client-Server Architecture.
- Propensity for shipping product, ideally commercially available software
- Tendency to automate and unit test everything
- Experience developing in Native Android environment
- Experience with IPC / Android-Binder is a huge bonus
- Latency and performance constrained environments (e.g. video games, game engines)
- Building applications that run on real-time operating systems
- Understanding of networking and multithreading
- Natural ability to communicate well across teams of developers and other staff
- 7+ years experience
- 3D OpenGL / Vulkan experience
- Previous experience on multi-platform development
- Worked on systems like multi-language localization frameworks
- Socket and network programming.
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science, Math, Physics, or a related technical field
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.