Senior Software Embedded Engineer
Tel Aviv District, Israel
11 days ago
Join us in developing the leading mixed-reality glasses!
As a Software Engineer, you'll be responsible for designing and developing high-performance production software with state-of-the-art computer vision capabilities. Your code will be part of the foundations of our 3D platform that enables the next generation of computing applications for many years to come.
- BA/BS in CS, EE or similar required. MSc, preferred
- At least 5 years as software engineer
- Extensive experience in C/C++
- Strong foundations of data structures, algorithms and computer architecture
- Experience with software practices such as source control, testing, code review
- Team player
Additional desirable qualifications:
- Experience writing and maintaining production code
- Experience in 3D computer vision & SLAM
- Experience in machine learning
- Experience in parallel or distributed programming (MapReduce, Hadoop, etc)
- Programming and debugging for VPU/DSP or similar architectures
- Assembly languages
- GPU/VPU programming
- Experience in OpenCV and other computer vision libraries
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.