This job might no longer be available.
Senior Software Development Engineer in Test, Server
8 months ago
Rec Room is the best place to build and play games together. Chat, hang out, explore MILLIONS of rooms, or build something new to share with us all! We are looking for a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test to build out an automated load testing system to help us keep up with scale growth and build confidence in our production environment and development processes.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Work alongside server engineers on the server performance team to build tests that simulate our game’s interaction with the server
- Work with the reliability team to automate and test our environment buildout for the load test and other non-production environments.
- Help improve coverage and performance of existing extensive web service unit tests
- Do anything else you can come up with to drive quality across our services!
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience developing and maintaining automated tests
- Professional development experience with C# or Java
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience building and maintaining automation frameworks
- Experience in cloud infrastructure, especially Azure (though AWS or other cloud infrastructure experience is welcome)
- Working knowledge of Python development
COMPANY INFO TO KNOW:
Rec Room offers generous medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Rec Room strives to be an inclusive place for people from all walks of life. We support employees with competitive benefits, leave options, and unlimited paid time off. Our company values are real and drive our culture.
Rec Room provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.