This job might no longer be available.
Senior Software Development Engineer, AI@Unity
5 months ago
Using our industry leading game engine, we are creating a whole new line of products and services centered around running massively scaled simulations in the cloud. This will impact multiple industries like Robotics and Autonomous Vehicles, and contribute to the advancement of artificial intelligence.
This is an opportunity to become one of the driving members that will define a new standard for how AI systems are trained, tested, and validated. We’re looking for team members who are entrepreneurial, adaptable and enjoy challenging the status quo.
If you’re an exceptional engineer who is passionate about using distributed systems, building safer autonomous vehicles and robots, and are interested in building a product from the ground-up, then we want to talk with you.
Learn more about our key products:
- Build highly available, secure, distributed systems in microservices, container, and distributed cluster-compute architectures
- Lead junior engineers with technical decisions to deploy software to the cloud and integrate them with new or existing services
- Collaborate with other engineers in the team to work on some of the most complex challenges in large-scale computing
- Own and operate the systems that you build based on real-time customer data and demanding service-level agreements
- Contribute to planning, design, implementation, testing, operations, and process improvement as a member of a Scrum team
- Solid skills in a high level language like C#, C++, Java or Go
- Experience working with public cloud providers like AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Experience with large scale distributed systems
- Experience creating new services and scaling into production settings
- Eligible for Federal security clearance
- MS or PhD in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Knowledge of the cloud-native ecosystem
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Significant contributions to open source software
- Experience with Unity Engine, 3D simulators, game development and graphics
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.