Senior Software Developer
6 days ago
We are seeking a Senior Software Developer to join Unity's 3D Scanning technology (RestAR). Our team builds for an innovative Photogrammetry/3D Reconstruction solution that provides top of the line solutions for creating digital twins for the biggest brands in ECommerce. By creating digital twins, our customers can seamlessly integrate 3D experiences into their websites, product catalog and even drive innovation across their production lines.
Do you want to work on software that shapes the future of 3D scanning? We are a fast-paced team that has a direct and significant impact on the user experience! You will collaborate with engineers, product managers, and others to build a first-in-class experience with our products.
Our cross-disciplinary teams consist of extraordinary application & cloud developers, technical artists, 3D artists, UX & UI designers. Our goal is to inspire customers and transform industries. We are committed to maintaining a team with varied strengths, and we welcome and encourage applicants with diverse experiences and backgrounds!
What you’ll be doing
- Build our next generation mobile App using Unity engine and the Digital Twins platform to scan 3D objects using cameras and LIDAR sensors.
- Improve our users’ experience by making changes and developing new features in our client code.
- Collaborate with other developers to build high-quality software that enables users to easily capture products and scenes and create digital assets using state of the art reconstruction algorithms.
What we’re looking for
- Highly proficient with C#
- Experience building mobile apps or games using Unity Framework
- Experience with Unity AR Foundation
- Experience with native cameras controls & APIs
- Experience with React native development
You might also have
- iOS native development experience (Objective C, Swift)
- Android native software development with the NDK and JNI
- Experience working in one or more of the following areas: digital signal processing, AR/VR/3D Reconstruction.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.