Senior Software Developer Quality, Engagement Team /Développeur de logiciels sénior qualité, équipe engagement
Montreal, QC, Canada
10 days ago
We are looking for a senior Software Developer in Quality to join the Engagement team in Montreal. This team belongs to the vibrant Live & Digital Org and is responsible for building the Unity Hub, Unity's Microgames and In-Editor tools. Other teams in Live & Digital build Unity's websites, Unity's Share platform, Unity Asset Store and many more customer-facing products and services.
You are an expert in Agile Testing, building quality in and have solid skills in Test Automation. You do so, from product ideation to monitoring the application in production. You understand that functional correctness is the starting point and not the finish line and that everyone in the team is accountable for Quality. You have experience in driving teams towards a mature Quality Culture and use models like Lean Thinking and the Theory of Constraints to help identify, prioritize and mitigate bottlenecks from the system.
- Lead the team towards a higher level of Quality, using modern testing approaches
- Drive continuous improvement in the team
- Assist the team to speed up laborious/routine tasks and shorten the feedback loop
- Implement testing solutions (documentation, automation, monitoring tools) that best suit the team's needs
- Experience in Agile Testing and Whole Team approach to Quality
- Experience in working with Agile development methodologies
- Proficiency in at least one modern testing framework
- Experience in building and running API testing
- Experience in reviewing unit tests together with Developers
- System thinking and ability to coach other team members into quality disciplines
- Experience in building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of non-functional testing, synthetic testing and real user monitoring
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.