Senior Software Developer, Monetization
18 days ago
Unity powers over half of all the world’s games and over two-thirds of the world’s VR and AR products. We put the most powerful creative tools in the hands of millions of developers and artists through our foundational principle of Democratization of Development. We are hard at work integrating revolutionary monetization systems deep into the core of Unity’s engine. Combining data from over a billion players with advanced deep learning technology and in-house proprietary analytics. The goal: to make our customers more successful and their consumers happier.
Unity is looking for a Senior Software Engineer who will join a team focusing on building the next generation of Unity’s monetization suite. As the top tier development platform for online and mobile games, Unity is helping take the developer's creations further and faster than ever before. Unity Monetization enables developers to build a business through advertising, in-app purchase, and analytics. Our fast-growing business requires a Software Engineer to care about system scalability, performance, and processing big volumes of data. In addition, the system functional requirements also drive us towards the use of rule engines and machine learning.
What you'll be doing
- Design, implement, test, and maintain Unity’s Monetization platform, product, and services
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure high-quality code delivery
- Write high-quality and scalable code that supports existing and future functionality of the product
- Manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Mentor and guide junior members of the team
What we're looking for
- 5+ years of production experience with microservices systems
- Experience with one of the following language: Golang, Java, C/C++ or Node.js
- Experience designing and maintaining RESTful APIs
- Experience with Kafka or similar pub-sub technology
- Experience with using DevOps tools and practices to deploy and operate services in the production environment
- Experience in AdTech or Gaming is a plus, but not required
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.