Senior Software Architect
12 days ago
Job Posting TitleSenior Software Architect
SummaryWe are looking for a Senior Software Architect with expertise in C# development who will be responsible for designing and leading product development for Aristocrat’s next generation gaming platform. You will lead implementation of solutions that will improve the current product performance, quality, processes, and standards. As a Software Architect, you will be responsible for ensuring that designs are in alignment with system’s technical roadmap.
What you'll do
- Perform complex analysis, consulting and providing recommendations to internal clients.
- Work with Software Architects, Product Managers, product developers, subject matter experts and others on system architecture and interface development.
- Define technical product requirements and creates high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems/platforms.
- Develop strategies to realize significant cost savings with reusability and solve issues of software quality.
- Supports the development of strategy, frameworks, best practices and patterns for the development organization.
- Coordinate with other global technology and games teams on dependencies.
- Mentor and guide Sr. and non-Sr. Software engineers.
- Use your expert level C# / .NET coding, design, and debugging skills daily.
- All other duties as assigned.
What we're looking for
- Expert level C# skills.
- Requires a minimum of 5 years’ experience acting as an architect for large enterprise level software projects.
- Requires a minimum of 10 years of experience in writing Windows programs using a major programming language like C#/.NET.
- Proficiency in modeling environments such as Unified Modeling Language (UML) and at least one EA modeling tool is also required.
- Must have strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates an extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must have strong communication skills, able to work independently and be team oriented.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field, or its equivalent.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.