Senior Social Video Distribution Manager, Crown Channel - Amazon Games
8 days ago
Have you ever wanted to be part of building a new entertainment business? We are looking for a talented and versatile Senior Social Video Distribution Manager to join our Crown Channel team in Amazon Games to help us build and market cutting-edge entertainment content. Crown Channel was created to explore new types of entertainment and bring the best of pop culture and gaming together. Our livestream programs are watched by millions of viewers across many sites. We are ready to ramp up our program and build out our team.
To support our growth, we are hiring a Senior Social Video Distribution Manager to create and drive execution of our go to market plan for our content across channels and social media sites. They will be a key member of the team, defining our distribution strategy and innovating on behalf of our customers. By focusing on our viewers, they will make sure that we are using the right marketing and distribution tools to attract and retain them. A successful candidate will be expected to operate strategically and tactically to deliver best in class distribution and content plans and analysis of how these impact our business goals.
Key job responsibilities
· Create and execute our content distribution strategy, including strategy, channel selection and development, production of content with available resources, and goals.
· Work across the team to get buy in for the plans with key stakeholders and to operationalize production of content for distribution
· Help develop our Crown brand voice, tone, and style across sites and inform our content production choices
· Create relationship with our viewers and social engagement on our social sites that also are distribution end points
· Supports needs of other teams by providing clear requirements or supporting materials
· Excel at diving deep into specific projects/initiatives but come up often to see where the strategy needs alignment, keeping stakeholders informed and in-sync
· Work effectively in a deadline-driven work environment, where multitasking while maintaining quality and attention to detail are the norm
· Understand customer life cycle for our programming and incorporate this thinking into our go to market strategies
About the team
Amazon Games applies the principles of Amazonian culture to the world of game design. We have a diverse team of talented, creative people pairing their love of making games with the unique strengths that come with being part of Amazon. Across all of our teams and locations, we are united by a common purpose: to share great gaming experiences with customers around the world. We believe in a future where everyone is a gamer and everyone can create, compete, collaborate and connect through games, and we are looking for the right people to help us build that future. With the power of Twitch and AWS at your fingertips, you will have the chance to innovate in gameplay, creativity, marketing, and technology, while working alongside some of the smartest and most creative minds in the industry.
Inclusive Culture, Work/Life Balance, & Career Growth
We embrace our differences and are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We offer ten employee-led affinity groups with 190 global chapters, innovative benefits, and annual and ongoing learning experiences (including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences). Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance and offers flexible working hours. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. Additionally, our team is dedicated to supporting you with mentorship and pathways for ongoing development. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and are building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and promotes career choice.
· Bachelor’s degree in Content Production, Marketing or related field/ experience
· 5+ years of experience with video content creation or distribution or marketing entertainment properties or with livestreaming and video streaming
· 2+ years experience in marketing
· 3+ years of experience working with digital, web-based products
· MBA or Masters in Film, Marketing or related field/ experience
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
· Experience with new livestreaming formats and VOD including sites like Twitch, TikTok, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter, Snap
· Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize marketing and activation initiatives
· Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically
· Exceptional interpersonal, communication (spoken and written; including experience of reviewing results with senior management and working in a global team setting) and influencing skills and an ability to navigate a complex and unstructured cross-functional environment
· Quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, including SQL, with excellent attention to detail and good business judgment
· Ability to prioritize in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.