Senior Social & Influencer Marketing Manager
El Segundo CA 90245 US
10 days ago
In this role, you will act as the voice of Nexon by leading and launching social campaigns that impact players globally, owning campaigns end-to-end. You will also build a more personal relationship with content creators and influencers to collaborate and promote our games.
What You Can Expect To Do In Your New Gig
- Strategically develop highly creative and trending content to increase brand awareness, drive follower growth, and engagement via social campaigns
- Identify new opportunities and develop innovative social campaigns
- Work closely with internal teams to create assets and execute social campaigns, events, and strategies
- Work with social platforms to analyze and monitor campaigns regularly to understand the effectiveness of strategies and make improvements.
- Own social boosting campaigns and track budget
- Plan and create giveaways for social events and for influencers
- Build close relationships with influencers and maintain and update the influencer database
- Develop influencer strategies as a creative way to drive, amplify a brand story, educate and inspire players, while improving social sentiment, recognition, and driving growth
- Create collaborative content with influencers to promote Nexon games
- Handle travel accommodations of influencers and be the main host for influencers at all offline events
- Provide on-site support for all company’s public events
Skills & Requirements
Your qualifications include:
- 5 - 7 years’ experience working in a Creative, Communications or Marketing role.
- Demonstrates creativity and maintain excellent writing and language skills
- Understanding of and interest in gaming trends.
- Confident communicator with an ability to manage and develop relationships with our players.
- Strong reporting skills and data tracking experience.
- Flexible, motivated self-starter who is highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Must possess both critical thinking skills and creativity.
We also like to see:
- Bachelor’s degree with a Marketing or Communications focus.
- 3+ years’ experience working in the gaming/entertainment industry.
- Interest in gaming in general
- Experience managing influencers or a strong network of influencers is a plus.
- Event experience (PAX, E3, etc.), including booth planning, managing appointments, and live stream