Senior ServiceNow Business Analyst - Applications
New York, New York, United States
10 days ago
Headquartered in New York City, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. The Company develops and publishes products principally through its wholly-owned labels Rockstar Games and 2K, as well as its new labels Private Division, Social Point and Playdots. Our products are crafted for console systems and personal computers, including smartphones and tablets, and are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms, and cloud streaming services.
Take-Two Interactive is seeking a Sr. ServiceNow Business Analyst to facilitate requirements gathering, workflow optimization and business user communications. This individual will work business users across the organization to understand needs and improve requests and workflows.
The ServiceNow Business Analyst will have the opportunity to work with groundbreaking technologies and highly-skilled technology team in designing and implementing IT solutions for Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc., a leading developer, marketer and publisher of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
- Define, detail and prioritize client requirements and ensure requirements map to business need, are approved and fully vetted by all relevant partners, and meet crucial quality standards
- Translate requirements into clear, well defined epics and user stories with acceptance and testing criteria for the development team
- Document and report on progress, status and define priorities to business partners
- Craft UAT plans, end user training materials and leads training sessions
- Assist business users in defining, detailing and optimizing workflows and requests
- Develop a detailed understanding of the business user requirements and assist the manager and developers in applying industry standard methodologies of ServiceNow to help craft efficient solutions
- Assist with and refine sprint and roadmap management
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience designing, developing and leading ServiceNow initiatives
- Outstanding attention to detail and ability to organize information
- Proven work experience in process definition including facilitation, process documentation, change control, and process improvement
What we offer you
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth. As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical, dental, vision, pension plan, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more.
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.