Senior Security Engineer
Bucharest Bucharest Romania
10 days ago
The EA Security team protects EA by reducing our exposure to security risks by raising awareness and providing a measured, proportionate set of security and risk management controls, services and solutions. This department also ensures that EA is meeting required security standards as defined by a variety of different regulatory bodies.
You will report to the Senior Manager - Security | Game & Platform Security based in Guildford, and you will have a team of supportive colleagues that would be happy to work with you in a flat organization structure where you will be encouraged to be part of a diverse team.
- Understanding of the core principles of security architecture and design and translate these into quality requirements.
- Can conduct and lead Threat Modelling efforts and identify associated security risks.
- Provide quantitative analysis and relative prioritization for identified risks, with an understanding of individual team circumstances.
- Be passionate about providing the best player experience possible
- Become a trusted partner by promoting constructive dialogue and seek resolution across multiple partners.
- Have passion for spreading knowledge and educating the wider team on secure design, development, and implementation.
- Experience assessing and designing security controls in an enterprise-level environment.
- Experience reviewing and recommending security solutions.
- Knowledge of recognized security industry standards and leading practices.
- Broad knowledge of security technologies and tools.
- Experience with how to conduct risk assessments and the associated methodologies involved in risk mitigation and the presentation of this work.
- Experience securing cloud environments, tools and frameworks.
- Solid knowledge of server technologies.
- Solid knowledge of directory, identity, authentication, and access management technologies.
- Experience securing mobile platforms.
- Record of improving efficiency and effectiveness of process / tooling / automation
- Experience driving education and awareness programmes
- Minimum 6years experience in an equivalent role
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.