Senior Salesforce Developer
San Francisco, CA, United States
3 months ago
Unity Technologies is looking for a Solutions Architect with in-depth experience in Salesforce to join us in building a world-class CRM. You will be responsible for partnering with various business stakeholders, including Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Operations to translate business requirements into innovative technology solutions. You are a Salesforce.com technical subject matter expert, have the experience and vision to deliver solutions with a preference of clicks over the code and proven ability to develop solutions to complex business problems utilizing best practices based on real-world experiences. You have exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, are comfortable interacting with business and technical resources, and can perform professionally in a growth environment.
- Collaborate with functional teams in Unity, including Sales Operations, IT and other groups across Unity to implement solutions using Salesforce.com
- Convert complex business/functional requirements into detailed and effective technical specifications
- Design and implement elegant technical solutions using industry standard best practices.
- Develop, enhance, debug, support, analyze, maintain and test new/existing functionality which supports internal business units or supporting functions.
- Take ownership of escalated or complex issues or problems and follow through to resolution.
- Lead in all phases of the software development lifecycle, including discovery, analysis, requirements definition, solution design, configuration, code development, testing, deployment, and support.
- Work independently to make decisions regarding the resolution of issues.
- Stay updated on new Salesforce features and functionalities and provide recommendations for process improvements.
- Extensive experience designing and developing enterprise solutions on the Salesforce.com platform
- Experience with Apex, Visualforce, SOQL, Steelbrick CPQ
- Salesforce.com Developer Certification
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Experience with ETL tools, like Mulesoft, a plus.
- Salesforce.com Certified Force.com Advanced Developer, a plus
- Previous Lightning implementation experience, a plus.
- Ability to work independently to make decisions regarding the resolution of issues.
- Self-starter, confident in his/her abilities, self-motivated and able to work effectively with little supervision.
- Results-oriented individual who is not afraid to roll up his/her sleeves and get into the details of the operation and a "can do" attitude.
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with technical and non-technical team members and to work collaboratively and cross-functionally.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills – ability to understand business and technical requirements and “speak the language” of the varying stakeholders.
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity