Senior Sales Solutions Engineer
10 days ago
We are thrilled to be hiring an experienced Senior Sales Solution Engineer who will provide in-depth consultation and technical support to developers. Especially to those who are planning to introduce and use Unity for their work in the Industrial sectors.
With the growing need of our products in this constantly evolving market, we are looking for a motivated professional with deep knowledge of Unity and how it is used in large projects to forefront our team. We look forward to having someone who will be instrumental in helping key Unity clients ship outstanding and tech-forward projects.
What you'll be doing
- Direct in-depth consulting and support services on how to bring to bear Unity in various industries
- Be a mover and shaker for Pre-Sales activities, conversations and build long term relationships with technical people and decision makers at the customers sites
- Spearhead cross functional teams to materialize projects in the different sectors while providing product development recommendations and technical data to product development teams
- Provide technical presentations and technology demos (including technical evangelism) at events and customer site visits
- Act as a strong internal advocate for our customers ensuring feedback is communicated between sales, project managers and product engineering
What we're looking for
- Experience in Architecture, Engineering, Automotive or Construction with knowledge of various related tool in a professional capacity
- Talents or/and consistent track record for the technical consultation on solutions, architecture, and applications in the various industrial fields
- The ability to program using C++/C# and/or Unity C#
- A high level of insights on workflow in each sector, such as design, execution and supervision
- Effective interpersonal skills in English and Korean with experience addressing various groups of customers: technical, business, and/or project management who is comfortable with travelling if required
You might also have
- Carried out projects in Industrial area or knowledge working on Unity or other real-time engine technology
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.