This job might no longer be available.
Senior Sales Operations Analyst
13 days ago
The Corporate Analytics team is a new strategic creation within the Sales Operations function at Unity. The team has already built a number of initiatives that are driving value across all levels of Unity’s organization. You will hone your quantitative and qualitative skills to understand the story, providing you with a deep understanding of Unity, and the impact it is having on the world. This role will require coordination across multiple teams, problem-solving, systems ‘know-how’, attention to detail, and excellent communication and analytical skills.
What you’ll be doing
- Support our analytics team through rigorous analysis and research projects
- Assist with the creation, distribution and presentation of weekly and quarterly analytic slide decks to key executive partners
- Collaborate closely regularly with Sales Leadership and Sales Reps to acquire a qualitative understanding of the business and get “the story behind the data”
- Cross-collaboration work on analysis with other organizations such as Corporate Data & Analytics, Marketing and Partner Channel teams
- Helping to provide foundational structure for the growth of our Analytics team through the creation of documentation
What we’re looking for
- Proven experience in the analytics and research - you’re able to pull the thread to understand the root causes and explanations of datapoints
- Self-motivated with outstanding interpersonal skills (written & verbal)
- Strong desire to get things done and demonstrate accountability with small and big initiatives
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to learn and adapt to a fast paced environment
You might also have
- SQL experience
- Looker BI development work
- Experience working with SFDC
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.