This job might no longer be available.
Senior Sales Account Executive, Industrial
14 days ago
We are searching for an experienced Senior Business Development Manager to join our Sales team in our industrial vertical, to help craft and deliver sales strategies as we expand our business within some of the world's biggest oil, gas, petrol, and biopharma companies.
You will work in the Business Development organization at Unity, working autonomously and collaborating closely with key internal and external contributors to help us execute sales strategies. You must be a forward-thinking leader with vision and possess the ability to establish strategic direction, develop and flawlessly execute plans and encourage others to deliver desired results.
What you’ll be doing
- Complete the full sales process from identifying, through to closing, new customer and partnership opportunities
- Creatively thinking and crafting our strategy around the industries, including pricing, product, and market strategies
- Establish business relationships with commercial partners within oil, gas, petrol, and biopharma industries
- Collaborating across Unity’s divisions (including Development, Marketing, Support, Finance, and Legal) around key initiatives and deals
What we’re looking for
- Field-based direct sales/business development experience
- Experience in consistently meeting or exceeding challenging individual revenue targets
- Proven ability to structure, develop and execute strategic agreements
- Comfortable representing a technology company and working with CTOs, engineers, or other technical staff to build solutions
- Direct sales experience with technology licensing or middleware
- Expertise in strategic partnership structures, contract negotiation, and deal closing
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of the technical components of real-time 3D development
- Experience in measuring, promoting, and maintaining customer engagement
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.