Senior Rendering Software Engineer - SKATE
13 days ago
Pour visualiser la description de poste en français, veuillez sélectionner le français ("Select Language") dans le menu déroulant au haut de la page
WE MAKE FUN...FUNNER.
We are Full Circle, and we're all about having fun and making great games that people want to play with their friends. As the developers of Skate™, we are set to provide an experience that embraces and builds upon everything our community found special about the previous games. We believe in creating an inclusive world inside and outside of our games for our players and our team. As a geo-diverse studio, our team members around the globe can either work from home, in the office or a hybrid of both.
As a Senior Rendering Software Engineer reporting to the Lead Rendering Software Engineer, you will:
- Collaborate with artists and programmers to bring the vision of the game to life
- Be involved in architectural design, implementation, and debugging of rendering technology on multiple platforms
- Write technical design specifications
- Develop core rendering features, tools, and engine components to required coding standards
- Profile and optimize rendering features on GPU and CPU to hit frame rate targets
- Work together with the internal engine team to develop leading edge reusable rendering technologies
Please note that you do not need to qualify for all requirements to be considered. We encourage you to apply if you can meet most of the requirements and are comfortable opening a dialog to be considered.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 7+ years development experience working on AAA game products with shipped titles
- Experience researching, designing, and implementing graphics techniques
- Strong expertise with C++ and shader programming languages such as HLSL
- Experience in modern graphics APIs such as DirectX12, Vulkan, or Metal
- Understanding of memory management, multithreaded architectures, and runtime performance optimization
- Familiarity with tools (e.g. Renderdoc, PIX, Razor) to debug and optimize features
- Ability to work with internally and externally developed code in a collaborative fashion