This job might no longer be available.
Senior Rendering Programmer
1 year ago
• Optimize/develop renderer, game engine, and data pipeline.
• Collaborate with technical director and leads on technical design and core tech and feature roll out.
• Advise team on development of engineering system across the entire codebase.
• Work with artists, designers, and other engineers to identify systems in need of maintenance, optimization and/or replacement.
• Coordinate with leads to ensure smooth roll out of new graphical features.
• Review the work of other engineers and provide mentorship. Qualifications:
• 5+ years programming experience.
• Shipped at least 2 games as rendering engineer
• Relevant experience working on AAA titles, current and next-gen consoles
• Mastery of C/C++, with excellent multi-threaded programming techniques.
• Strong understanding of 3D rendering algorithms and related mathematics.
• Excellent knowledge of DirectX and OpenGL.
• Excellent knowledge of HLSL/Cg.
• Bachelors in software engineering, computer science, or equivalent.
• Fluency in Assembly and SIMD programming.
• Deep understanding of low-level optimizations and core subsystems, memory management, cross-platform development.
• Expertise on at least one major platform
• Experience using game development frameworks and middleware.
• Self-direction, focus, results-oriented thinking, resourceful problem-solving skills.
• Strong communications skills.
To all recruitment agencies: Ubisoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Ubisoft employees or any other company location. Ubisoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
Ubisoft Singapore opened its doors on July 2008 as Ubisoft’s 18th internal development studio. Located in Solaris (a state-of-the-art Infocomm Technology and Media hub), Ubisoft Singapore is recognized today as one of Asia’s premier game development studios. It now employs a multi-national team of 300 highly talented employees that comprise of a core team of Ubisoft veterans as well as a fast growing development team ranging from recent graduates to industry professionals. We aspire on being one of the top best places to work for in SEA.
Ubisoft Singapore pioneered the development of naval battle gameplay and water technology – elements first introduced in Assassin’s Creed III and Assassin’s Creed IV® Black Flag™ which have since become a staple feature in the Assassin’s Creed® franchise. Ubisoft Singapore is currently hard at work as the lead studio for an unannounced project on console and PC.
To learn more about Ubisoft Singapore, please visit www.ubisoft.com/en-US/studio/singapore.aspx.