Senior Rendering Engineer
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
7 days ago
Guerrilla Games are looking for a Senior Rendering Engineer to join the Decima Engine internal Tech Team.
As a Senior Rendering Engineer, you will develop core rendering features, high performance real time graphics features, workflows, and state-of-the-art rendering techniques to deliver world class visuals that push the limits of modern gaming platforms.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You're very ambitious and you're not afraid to try something radical or new every now and then. Your skills are in the fields of graphics, rendering architecture, advanced rendering techniques, streaming, debugging and runtime optimization or any combination thereof. The code you write is efficient, focused on scalability, performance and memory usage. You enjoy working together your peers, technical and non-technical team members.
You will get to work in a team that is used to push technology to its limits. You will work directly with the PlayStation engineers that know the hardware in- and out, as well as the major GPU teams and APIs for PC. The Decima engine that you’ll be working on is used by a very small group of AAA developers.
WHO YOU ARE
We want to hear from you if:
- You have significant previous experience as a Rendering Engineer;
- Your very comfortable working with graphics APIs for one or more platforms;
- You enjoy working within the Tech Team, with Technical Art and Content teams;
- You want to take on and drive major rendering features to new heights;
- You have a deep understanding of GPUs and multi-core architectures;
- You are fluent in C++ and shader programming languages;
- You have excellent data structure and algorithm knowledge;
- You can optimize code for performance, size, scalability and clarity;
- You have experience with multithreaded programming.
We especially want to hear from you if:
- You have an CS engineering degree or equivalent working experience;
- You have 2 or more years’ experience working a s Rendering/Graphics engineer;
- You have experience optimizing code to the last cycle.
If you are up for the challenge, you can apply by hitting the “apply now” button. For more information, please contact Riem Halawani (Studio Recruiter) through email@example.com.
Be sure to submit your CV, and code sample(s) where you showcase your best and most recent work. We would love to see C++ code examples showing structured programming and a demo presenting relevant work to the position.