Senior Rendering Engineer
6 days ago
Remote Options across EU time zone.
Senior Software Engineer to join the Image Quality team within Frostbite.
Frostbite is EA's state-of-the-art multi-platform game development engine. Our global team empowers game creators to shape the future of gaming by developing creative engine features and outstanding tools. We are honored to have thousands of game developers all over the world using Frostbite to create some of the most amazing games and player experiences in the industry.
You will be part of our experienced rendering team, driving the technology forward to power future titles and push the boundaries of visual quality in games.
You will report to the Senior Engineering Manager in your location.
- Develop high-quality rendering systems for multiple AAA games
- Work with game team engineers and artists to create art and content workflows
- Undertake performance profiling and optimization on multiple platforms
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Math or related field
- C++ experience with at least 5 years of professional programming experience in real-time rendering
- Real-time computer graphics knowledge
- Experience in several of the following areas: lighting, materials, shadows, global illumination, raytracing, post process techniques.
- Profiling and optimization skills
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Knowledge of one or more CPU and GPU architectures
- Console development experience
- C# and Tools development experience
- Experience as a team or technical lead