Senior Rendering Developer - SEED
14 days ago
Pour visualiser la description de poste en français, veuillez sélectionner le français ("Select Language") dans le menu déroulant au haut de la page
SEED is an innovation and applied research hub at EA. Our work combines creativity with state-of-the-art technologies.
Our bedrock is never-ending curiosity. We foster innovation through exploration, research, and prototypes. We solve game development challenges and deliver technology artifacts to game teams and central technology groups. We collaborate with industry partners and present and publish our work at major conferences. Such work includes bringing digital humans to life, using machine learning for game AI and testing, and developing novel real-time graphics and physics techniques.
We are looking for a Senior Rendering Developer - a graphics programmer with a wide gamut of applied research experience with rendering techniques and technologies - to work on the future of real-time graphics.
You excel at implementing novel solutions to complex real-time rendering challenges and know how to strike a balance between quality and performance. You know the relevant research areas in real-time graphics and how things need to evolve to create amazing game worlds or visually-convincing digital avatars. Perhaps we've already seen you speak at GDC or SIGGRAPH, read the papers or articles you've published, or even played some of the games you have worked on. This position can be remote or hybrid onsite from an EA office in Canada or USA.
What does a Senior Rendering Developer do at SEED:
- You will work with other developers to design novel rendering techniques.
- You will develop and author all phases of technical design and implementation.
- You will improve and harden techniques throughout the lifecycle of an R&D project.
- You will collaborate with game teams and central technology groups to bring expertise in overlapping areas.
- You are encouraged to share your work, publish, open source, and speak at conferences.
We are looking for an open and curious person. You get a kick out of taking new ideas, investigating and adapting them to games. This is a diverse team with big goals. Therefore, we are looking for individuals with a desire for innovation to explore and master new areas of game development. We want passionate, creative, and communicative people. We also expect our employees to be involved, and in return, we provide autonomy and true influence.
- 10+ years of PC or console game programming experience, with shipped AAA games or having worked on a big game engine.
- Advanced level of real-time rendering knowledge.
- Advanced level of C++ and gamedev domain knowledge.
- Excellent knowledge of PC and console hardware.
- Experience researching and optimizing for a variety of platforms.
- Experience working in an environment with an emphasis on concurrency, memory, and performance.
If you want to be part of—and work with—some of the most incredible people in the field, then SEED is the team for you!
To learn more about SEED and our impactful work, check out https://seed.ea.com/
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.