Senior Recruiting Operations Specialist
11 days ago
The Bungie People Team is growing and in search for a Sr. Recruiting Operations Specialist to join our fast-paced team. Responsible for managing and developing a team of 3-6 Recruiting Coordinators and as subject matter expert, focusing on building effective/efficient processes to scale with the organization in high growth. In addition, you will be responsible as a recruiting coordinator, creating positive candidate experiences, day in and out. From the second you touch their resume, to the minute you coordinate phone screens, to the day you schedule their in-person interviews, you’ll be finding new and creative ways to make them feel connected and respected. Along the way, you’ll work closely with our Recruiting team to help drive and own key recruiting initiatives and projects. You will help support our university relation efforts, training, employment branding, events, reporting, and several other important recruiting plans.
- Manage, develop, and grow a team of recruiting coordinators
- Assign and balance workload for the team
- Partner with recruiting leaders to help improve processes for recruiting team
- Leverage data, analytics, and metrics to identify opportunities to increase recruitment efficiency
- Evaluate resources, tools, and processes to improve productivity, performance, and compliance
- Assess information providing recommendations on system changes and enhancements to meet the studio’s needs
- Conduct training for recruiting tools and processes
- Tackle other recruiting initiatives and special projects such as: diversity programs, events, university relations, employment branding, referral programs, hiring manager/candidate satisfaction surveys, etc.
- Assist with interview coordination support while also acting as a backup to the RCs
- Update our applicant tracking system throughout the entire assessment process and act as a super user for our ATS
- Experience in recruiting operations, business intelligence, and/or project management
- Prior management experience, preferably managing a team of recruiting coordinators
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to juggle multiple and changing priorities in an extremely dynamic environment
- Strong organizational, attention to detail, and analytical skills
- Excellent problem solving and process improvement skills
- Experience with Windows and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, OneNote and PowerPoint)
- Collaborative, team-oriented work style with an ability to build strong business relationships to drive process
- General knowledge of employment laws and regulations
- Extensive ATS experience (preferably Greenhouse), troubleshooting and driving/implementing new processes and tools
- Experience working in the games industry a plus
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
In 2022, most Bungie employees will adopt a flexible schedule working from home part time (outside of positions identified as either 100% onsite or fully remote in CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA). Currently only a select range of positions are available for full-time remote work in CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA (please review location for details). Prospective employees located outside of CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA will need to establish residency in one of the states we are compliant in within 45 days of a start date. Bungie’s work from home, flexible work schedule, and remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.