Senior Recruiter (m/f/d)
15 days ago
Our mission is to create a revolutionary virtual and augmented reality marketplace for industry and science, integrating the most powerful information available.
realworld one is a technology company that develops state-of-the-art virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions for the life sciences, analytical and diagnostics, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries. Our customers include several major, well-known companies such as Carl Zeiss, Qiagen, Tecan, GEA, KSB and Festo, among many others.
We possess strong scientific and industry expertise and have developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of training, sales, marketing and service. We are privately funded and are among the largest VR and AR software companies that focus on industry solutions.
As a spin-off of IKA, a leading manufacturer of laboratory and processing equipment, we have cultivated a vibrant company culture with an international team of 130 employees based in Germany, the US, China and India. We place great value on fostering a creative, performance-driven and employee-centered work environment for everyone – whether your specialty is working with clients, developing cutting-edge technology or crunching numbers!
In order to expand our team in Freiburg, we are now looking for a talented
Senior Recruiter (m/f/d)
- Acquaint yourself with realworld one in detail, and become a valuable part of our great recruitment team
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for multiple complex searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to acquire the best talent for each role
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure that we meet their hiring needs
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key internal cross-functional stakeholders to familiarize yourself with our extraordinary profile-evaluation approach
- Develop effective candidate sourcing and attraction strategies, including market research, to build talent pools for immediate and future positions
- Coach and support hiring managers in establishing interview evaluation criteria; ensure a consistent and thorough candidate assessment process
- Be an out-of-the-box thinker, creative in the ways in which you identify and optimize a broad range of marketing channels (including relevant digital/social media platforms, organizations, associations, etc.)
- Effectively utilize the ATS to manage applicant flow and candidate tracking
- A minimum of five years of hands-on experience recruiting, preferably in the tech industry or successful startup companies
- Previous experience recruiting for business roles (Sales, Project Management, Marketing, Business Development)
- Great communication skills and complete fluency in both German and English
- Effective multi-tasking and time management skills in a high-volume environment
- Experience with candidate care and balancing the recruitment process with candidate experience
- Knowledge of recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems and data management/reporting techniques
- Experience creating and fostering partnerships with internal leadership and executive teams
- Ability to influence and drive toward results
Our offer to you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, successful tech company with a broad international customer base from multiple fields, including the life sciences and the analytical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries
- Option to receive company stock in addition to a competitive salary in accordance with your market area
- The experience of creating highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Receive relocation and visa support
- Live in one of the regions in Europe with the highest quality of life, close to the Black Forest, the Swiss Alps as well as wine country of France.
- Additional benefits, such as team events, company lunches, office snacks, gourmet coffee and a great office location in the heart of Freiburg!
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and be a part of one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
If you do, apply now and join the realworld one team! We look forward to hearing from you!
By submitting your application you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to realworld one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.