7 days ago
Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games' leader? We are an International team of 320 talented Socialpointers, based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona. We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, which are played and loved by millions of fans all over the world. And we need someone who will help us become even better!
What will you do at Social Point?
Manage the end-to-end recruiting process across all roles and functions, with a specific focus on quality, in full autonomy and ownership
Identify different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation and sourcing campaigns
Be an active part of the team, proposing and implementing the best recruitment practices and identifying room for improvement
Coordinating and participating in projects to drive talent attraction, employer branding and Diversity will be part of your remit as well, together with a creative use of social media to advertise our activities
Find, engage and activate passive candidates in a highly competitive market
Build strong and trusted relationships with hiring managers to advise, influence and impact on recruiting success
Lead with innovation, creativity and robust recruitment solutions
With the support of a collaborative team, you will collectively deliver the best possible candidate experience
This is you
You are results-oriented and lead with resilience and adaptability.
You have fun in the gaming industry and understand the impact of every talent you bring on board.
Among your strengths, you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, that allow you to collaborate and move well in an environment that requires agility.
You are very organized and show attention to detail, but at the same time you have a creative mind and thrive in a collaborative atmosphere, keeping a positive attitude even when things are tricky.
Multitasking and good at dealing with complexity, you are eager to learn and to coach others.
You can shift from working autonomously to be part of a bigger, collaborative HR team multiple times a day.
You can show a high energy level and you are fun!
You also have
Full life-cycle experience in a fast-paced environment, recruiting for growing organizations
Expertise in recruitment best practices, monitoring new trends, tools and opportunities
Experience independently partnering with leadership on hiring initiatives
Excellent level of English
Passion for games
Gaming Industry knowledge/experience is a nice to have
Nothing-is-impossible attitude. You never give up!
What we offer you:
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, we are working remotely until further notice. However, this hasn’t stopped us from offering these phenomenal benefits!:
- You’ll get the newest and most powerful devices and equipment to work with, along with a Spotify Premium account
- An impressive 25 days annual leave, not including public holidays!
- Generous tickets restaurant.
- Private medical insurance, just in case.
- Free Language Lessons.
- People development is key for us: an amazing training budget just for you and our internal mobility program offers real growth opportunities!
And when we return to the office later this year:
- Monday breakfast + delicious daily lunch menus! Want to stay in shape? We have a brand-new gym, football and basketball teams along with our fantastic physiotherapist.
- “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” so we get fresh fruit at the office every day!
- Monthly events are there to get you to know your colleagues.
- Drop by our hairdresser’s for a trim (and forget your wallet).
- If you are new to sunny Barcelona you can also join our Newbies Club: we offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork!
- The list just goes on and on... so get your game on and apply now!
Do you want to level up? Press start.
Socialpoint is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You’re welcome on the team no matter where you’re from, who you like, what you look like, or if you prefer Xbox over Playstation. It’s a trick question – mobile wins every time! We hire based on your qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities. Our games are for everyone, and so is our workplace.