8 days ago
Relic Entertainment is a wholly owned studio of SEGA. We are an award-winning developer of genre-defining games like Homeworld, Dawn of War, Company of Heroes, and Age of Empires. We have delivered rich, thoughtful strategy games throughout our history and our vision is to continue making games that people love to play.
We are looking for a Senior Recruiter to help us grow our studio, one hire at a time. We’re the face of the organization as we engage and hire future Relicans! We are quick to respond and transparent about what we are looking for and what to expect. We care about what we’re building and how we grow.
As a part of our Recruiting team, you will…
- Drive full cycle recruitment from sourcing / screening candidates, through to negotiating offers with candidates
- Build a positive partnership with hiring managers and teams; be a studio Ambassador in and outside the studio
- Be open with, and kind to, candidates; ensure every interaction a candidate has with Relic is a positive one
- Be responsive to emails, referrals, and applications; we aim to reply to everyone in a timely manner
- Manage the CRM and all other documentation, keeping in mind GDPR and data integrity
- Identify new opportunities to find great talent; participate in new events, partner with industry groups or create a game jam
You are a great fit if you are…
- A collaborative and thoughtful team player, a studio ambassador, and a dedicated recruiter
- Able to build relationships and deliver results without compromising on candidate experience
- Experienced with multiple CRM/ATS/tools, or an interest in metrics and reporting
- Attentive to detail and have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Interested in researching industry trends and competitor data
- Enthusiastic about representing the company at industry events, panels, meet ups and conferences
- Passionate and curious to learn, so you can get candidates excited about what we do
It’s a bonus if you have…
- Previous game/tech recruiting or sourcing experience
Are you game? We’d like to hear from you!
Please apply through our careers page (www.relic.com) and we will be in touch shortly to let you know about next steps.
This is Relic
We have a culture of kindness, transparency, and play. There is a lot of heart and passion at this studio – we get to work on projects we’re proud of and we work hard to be the best at what we do. We are curious, we strive for excellence, we build on each other’s ideas, and we celebrate each other’s great work. Relicans organize movie nights, game tournaments, life drawing, community and charity events, and more. Basically, we believe that good work starts with a community you’re excited to spend your day with, both in and out of the studio.
Relic benefits include an extended benefits package, RRSP/DPSP matching program (subject to eligibility requirements), local discounts to gyms and restaurants in the area, and regular studio and community events. For designated roles, relocation and immigration assistance may be available. You will also become part of the SEGA family (in addition to Relic, this includes Creative Assembly
, Sports Interactive
, HARDlight Studio
, and Amplitude Studios
), which gives us access to the resources to enable us to build on our legacy of innovation.