16 days ago
The video games industry represents the pinnacle of interactive digital content. At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. We aim to become the “go-to” provider of technical services. By working as their external development partner, we enable leading content creators and publishers to leverage our expertise and capacity across the lifecycle of interactive content. In doing so, we enable our clients who are operating in complex and fast moving environments to remain lean and agile, and to focus on creating and monetizing the most engaging experiences. We are trusted and relied upon by many of the world’s leading video game companies to work alongside them during concept, development and live operations by leveraging the breadth and depth of our industry leading service lines every step of the way.
This role will begin as a Work From Home position, but once COVID restrictions are lifted, it will transition to being completely on-Site in the Mexico City, Mexico studio.
Keywords is looking for an experienced recruiter who is passionate about gaming and adept in taking care of multiple hiring requirements with a sense of urgency. This position is responsible for working with various clients of Keywords to assess hiring needs and interview candidates for various gaming and technical roles.
This opportunity includes a full-cycle recruiting process from candidate sourcing, resume review, telephone and screening of candidates and applying business-driven selection and screening criteria to provide area managers with the right candidates to hire. In addition, you'll be the subject matter expert on our hiring processes and tools and may manage all requisitions, posting, and candidate tracking processes as well as participation on projects for continuous improvement.
This is not an exhaustive list of functions, responsibilities may vary depending on the need of the role and changing business environment.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-term growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine-tuning standard processes.
- CV review, conduct initial screening interviews and telephone interviews to assess applicants' relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, aptitudes and select them.
- Leverage various resources - internet, social media, community organizations, print media, job boards, formal/informal networks, colleges, trade associations - to directly and indirectly source qualified candidates.
- Ensure the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process.
- Maintain consistent standards for all applicants and ensure compliance with all local laws and regulations related to hiring and recruiting, as well as industry ethics and etiquette.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Promote the company image to candidates and external service providers and ensures that the company is represented in the most accurate and appropriate way to all candidates and personally drives the highest standards of ethical behavior for all involved in the recruiting process.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives.
- Experience working with 24/7 operations type environment and roles.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- MS Office - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- 3+ years of experience in recruitment.
- Previous experience of recruiting within the call center market including management of multiple high-volume roles simultaneously or IT industry would be highly advantageous.
- Previous experience as a headhunter.
- Passion for Gaming is highly desirable.
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews in English and Spanish (multi-level of technical screens, competency based, etc.)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet timelines on deliverables.
- Self-starter, sense of urgency, works well under pressure, ability to work in high-velocity environment.
- Professionalism and ability to develop positive work relationships.
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information.
- Experience working with recruiting tools and systems, including resume databases, internet sourcing tools, and spreadsheets.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Strong attention to detail and customer service oriented.
- Ability to work independently, but also as part of highly collaborative team with a can-do attitude.
Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Salary: $34,400 gross
- Law benefits
- Monday to Friday
After 3 months:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Major and minor medical insurance
- Saving funds