8 days ago
We want a passionate and intuitive Senior Recruiter to manage all our hiring in our US studios (LA and Austin). This is to not only focus on finding candidates, but also to improve to internal recruiting processes and grow our US Talent presence. Working with the Talent Acquisition Manager (based in the UK) we want to build an engaging candidate experience that they’ll remember.
CIG is at an exciting part of its journey; we want people to join who are ready for this challenge and want to help this game be the success it is destined to be. Can you help us get there?
Founded in 2012, Cloud Imperium Games creates cutting-edge videogames that defy expectations. We’re currently developing Star Citizen, a record-breaking multiplayer online space sim, and Squadron 42, a cinematic single-player adventure set in the same universe. Join us as we break boundaries and make video game history.
We are a crowdfunded company and have a dedicated and enthusiastic community of backers who are helping us create the “Best Damn Space Sim Ever”.
For more information about life at Cloud Imperium Games, check this out - https://youtu.be/P5YvgQ2RX_g
What will you be doing?
- Developing a Talent Acquisition plan outlining the types of candidates needed and how they will be sourced and engaged
- Building up and maintaining a network to proactively source applicants for current and future openings
- Screening candidates, arranging interviews, coordinating schedules and travel needs then follow up on the interview process
- Assisting with employer branding and ensure we offer a positive candidate experience (Attending events, social media, etc)
- Keeping accurate records of the recruitment process according to data protection policies and handle associated administration
What are we looking for?
- A notable Talent Acquisition/Recruitment background, with some internal experience
- Experienced at sourcing for a range of different positions (Creative, Engineering, Support, Etc.). Be knowledgeable and open to various sourcing techniques.
- Keen attention to detail, be experienced in both improving and executing recruiting processes
- Be a creative problem-solver - you'll have lots of help but often you will have to figure out the solution yourself
- Ability to prioritise varied workloads and identify which roles are ‘critical’
- Most importantly be optimistic and collaborative! We're building an awesome team and looking for someone to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in
Covid-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options. We are slowly working on Return To Work plan, so onsite in Austin will be required in the near future.
CIG Diversity Statement
CIG is a global company, staunchly committed to cultivating a culture and workplace that celebrates all backgrounds, lifestyles, and perspectives. Together, we are creating a space where authentic recognition, appreciation, and understanding of the importance of diversity is fostered by everyone. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to build a team that represents all walks of life, and we want every employee to bring all the things that make them unique to the work environment. The universe is as vast and varied as the people in it, and it’s our differences that make it special.
"We are aware of people receiving job offers that fraudulently allege to be from CIG. These types of fraud can be carried out through false websites, fake email addresses claiming to be from our company, or social media. We do not ask for your personal info like bank account numbers, identification numbers, etc through social media or chat-based apps, nor do we request or send money for the purchase of business equipment.
If you suspect fraud, please report it to your local authorities, as well as reaching out to us at info[@]cloudimperiumgames.com with any information you may have."