15 days ago
Who We Are:
At Visual Concepts, we believe great games are made by diverse and empowered teams with a shared passion for play. As one of the world’s top game development studios, we have shipped over 100 multi-SKU titles to critical acclaim and commercial success. Our teams are independent and entrepreneurial. Our studios in Agoura Hills, Novato, Orange County, Budapest, Shanghai, Austin and Seoul are committed to artistry and technical innovation, offering top candidates the opportunity to learn and grow with some of the smartest and most creative minds in the industry.
What We Need:
Our Austin studio is looking for a seasoned Senior Recruiter to contribute to help build out the team for the next iteration of the award-winning NBA 2K franchise!
What You Will Do:
- Working with the Recruiting Manager to help define our recruiting strategy to fill relevant job requisitions
- Participate in all related recruiting events as a company brand ambassador, including but not limited to job fairs, on-campus recruiting, open houses, and public speaking events
- Proactively research and be aware of current industry events, trends, and how to use that intel to our advantage
- Candidate sourcing, and aggressively seeking creative ways to find the talent we need
- Develop and maintain relationships with industry colleagues, colleges, agencies, and other sources of high-quality candidates
- Coordinate with recruiters at our other studios, collaborate and maintain strong relationships with the central team
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit:
- 5+ years of experience in recruiting candidate of all levels
- The ideal candidate will have experience as an in-house recruiter for the games industry
- Strong knowledge and use of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), ideally Greenhouse
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work with swiftly changing priorities
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills & multitasking abilities
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, both written and verbal
- Skilled in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Strong network in the Austin area
- Technical recruiting experience
Please note that Visual Concepts Entertainment and 2K Games never use instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews. When emailing, only use VCentertainment.com and 2K.com accounts.