This job might no longer be available.
Senior Recruiter: Technology Recruiting (Contract)
Los Angeles, California, United States
7 months ago
As a Senior Recruiter (Contract) on the Riot Platform Group, reporting directly to our Recruiting Manager, you will partner with our businesses to develop strategies to find the best global talent who will excel in the Technical and Production departments at Riot Games. Like us, you believe extraordinary Recruiters are part brand ambassador, part matchmaker, and part strategic partner. In this role you're responsible for full-cycle Recruiting, attracting the top talent for Riot to ship new games, globally. You should expect to work across a variety of technical development fields, including: infrastructure, big data, platform, networking, information technology, etc. Finally, you’ll work with hiring managers to align their business’ needs with your sourcing strategies to present diverse and bountiful candidate pipelines to them.
*This role is for a 12 month contract*
- Full-cycle Recruiting
- Headcount forecasting and resource planning
- Review and qualification of incoming applicants
- Sourcing and qualifying passive candidates
- Candidate Management
- Research Tools including LinkedIn, Boolean and Deep Web
- Google Suite with an emphasis on Drive, Docs, Calendar, and Sheets
- CRM Tools including Salesforce, Workday, Tableau
- 6+ years of experience doing full-cycle recruiting, with a focus on technical talent (ex. Software or Infrastructure Engineers)
- 6+ years of experience working with Greenhouse or comparable Applicant Tracking Software
- Strong knowledge of applicable sourcing techniques
- Highly articulate with everyone from your coordinator to our CTO
- Experienced in building meaningful customer relationships across departments
- Experience sourcing for Software, Network, Information Security, Data ,or DevOps Engineers
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).