This is an exciting opportunity, to join Sledgehammer Games, which requires a naturally fast-paced, proactive, organized, customer-centric and passionate game studio recruiter to manage full life-cycle recruitment.
As a Senior Talent Professional (Recruiter) supporting our game development studios you will be responsible for full life-cycle recruiting.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Manage the end-to-end recruiting process including partnering with recruitment coordinators and talent sourcers to find, attract, assess, and hire for all open roles in the studio.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their team’s talent needs, develop a tailored sourcing strategy, and advise on how to assess and hire top talent.
- Source and build pipelines of qualified candidates using all available systems and tools.
- Serve up a high-touch candidate experience from first outreach through a new hire’s first 90 days with timely communication and a diligent follow-through
- Facilitate interview process, hiring decisions, and offer negotiations
- Partner with HR to support new hire onboarding tasks including employment contracts, visa documentation, orientation, onboarding paperwork and other related projects.
- Be a proactive ambassador and ally for diversity, equity and inclusion throughout the recruiting process.
- Help ensure recruiting data integrity by utilizing our ATS (Workday Recruit) in an optimal way
- Utilize data and analytics to drive decision-making with partners
- Partner with University Relations and Executive Recruiting as needed
- Work with SMEs in systems, assessment, analytics, talent attraction, and talent planning to level up your broader skills and knowledgebase
- 7+ years as a full life-cycle recruiter, including proactive sourcing through candidate offers and closing.
- 2+ years of game development studio experience is preferred, with strong focus on creative roles such as Game Design, Narrative Design, Production, Art , Engineering etc. (Animation or VFX studio experience is also very relevant.)
- Experience managing multiple searches and client relationships
- Proficiency with applicant tracking systems, CRMs, and internet sourcing tools. (Workday knowledge is a plus.)
- Strong communication and influencing skills across all levels of an organization.
- Strong familiarity with USA Visa types and application processes.
- Well organized with the ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Team player with a can do attitude!
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is the world’s largest interactive entertainment company, with operations across North America, Europe, and Asia. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, Skylanders®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™, and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users across the globe, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
We’re proud to be included as one of FORTUNE’s "100 Best Companies To Work For®” for five consecutive years and for having received a perfect score on the 2019 Corporate Equality Index released by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation, the educational arm of the nation’s largest LGBTQ civil rights organization. We've earned a spot on FORTUNE’s "World’s Best Employers," “Most Admired Companies,” and “Future 50” lists, in addition to, being ranked one of Fast Company's World’s Most Innovative Companies in Gaming for three years in a row. Our global employees are some of the best and brightest talents across engineering, entertainment, media, and technology. The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.